The Delta POD SeriesTM
ECOPOD® Advanced Wastewater Treatment
The ECOPOD® Advanced Wastewater Treatment System, which simple in design, requires minimal
maintenance, is easy to install, and highly effective in reducing the levels of Nitrogen, BOD and TSS.
ECOPOD® Series is an Advanced Fixed Film Wastewater Treatment Device from 500 to 1,500
GPD. Tested under NSF Standard 40 and exceeds Class I requirements for effluent quality.
ECOPOD® significantly reduces nutrients in the treated wastewater as well as BOD & TSS.
Nitrification and de-nitrification in a single tank.
ECOPOD® series is an Intra-Tank Bioreactor that can be inserted into an average sized onsite
wastewater treatment tank or vault (round or rectangular).
ECOPOD® series utilizes a Fixed Film process which is characteristically stable, reliable and
robust. Fixed Film is a preferred treatment process in many areas for onsite wastewater treatment
Ideally suited for individual residential installations, cluster designs, and small-to-medium
Why use ECOPOD® Advanced Wastewater Treatment?
- ANSI/NSF International Standard 40 Class 1 Certified
- Quiet, efficient and effective
- FHA and VA acceptable
- Self contained design
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Minimum sludge production reduces pump out costs
- Longer intervals between pump outs
- Quiet operation - external aerator
- Suitable for intermittent usage
- Remote monitoring system available